Moore Accountancy work with a number of Manchester based contractors, some who choose to work as a sole trader, whilst the majority set up their own limited company (also known as a Personal Service Company “PSC”).
There have been big changes for contractors working in the Public Sector (NHS, Universities, Schools, Government bodies) since April 2017 and we are able to discuss these IR35 changes with you and what effect they will have for you.
We recognise that everyone is different with specific needs and that one size does not fit all. The decision about business structure is up to the individual but we are happy to guide you through the maze and then work with you and your accounts.
We can work with you using both cloud accounts packages or desktop products, and whatever method is used we can help take away the worry of managing your tax and accounts, leaving you free to focus on growing your business and client base.
If you use a limited company structure, then Moore Accountancy can help with:
- Incorporation (Limited Company formation)
- Acting as your registered office
- Registering for PAYE, Corporation Tax and VAT (Standard or Flat Rate Scheme)
- Assist in setting up your bookkeeping and paperwork
- Maintain your bookkeeping if you prefer
- Act as your HMRC Agent
- Provide payroll bureau services
- Provide Dividend administration and advice on optimum profit extraction
- Undertake quarterly VAT calculations and submissions to HMRC
- Company Secretarial work (including Annual Compliance Statements, change of directors and associated paperwork)
- Company year end accounts and Corporation Tax
- Personal Tax / Self-Assessment Returns (for directors and sole traders)
- IR35 help
- Guidance on what expenses you can claim
- Tax investigation fee protection
We offer monthly fixed fees and include general accountancy and tax related emails and telephone calls within our fees.
Current clients include contractors in the legal field, marketing consultants, IT Contractors, HR specialists and medical staff.
So use our contact page to get in touch now if you are a contractor needing help and guidance with your tax and accounts.
See also the attached Changes to off payroll working rules regarding IR35 in the private sector, effective April 2020