Moore Accountancy also provide some other services for our clients:
We love helping people realise their goals and ambitions with their own start-ups (having been one ourselves!)
If you want to form a limited company, you will want to ensure that it is set up in the right way from the outset. Forming a company with the wrong structure can be both costly and difficult to resolve.
We offer a complete company formation service where we can take you through the process step by step, so you get it right the first time and then supply you with:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Share Certificates for the share holders
- Web filing codes for Companies House
We can also signpost you to banks for opening a new limited company bank account.
Keeping compliant with all company documentation and administration can be a difficult task, especially when you would rather be concentrating on growing your business.
Our company secretarial service includes:
- preparation and filing of statutory returns, such as the annual confirmation statement and PSC (People with Significant Control register)
- preparation of all documentation (such as minutes and resolutions)
- maintenance of statutory books (share register, minute book, etc)
- providing a registered office address for the company
- providing a service address for the directors
If Moore Accountancy is the registered address of your company, we will ensure that all relevant post is scanned through to you on receipt and posted to you if necessary.
Professional fee protection
At Moore Accountancy we can provide you with a Fee Protection Tax Investigations Service to protect you from the costs that may arise because of a Tax or VAT Enquiry from HMRC.
Traditionally, tax investigations can be stressful. They are intrusive and are often expensive. Finding the requested documents to provide to HMRC and submitting your case, can take many hours which means less time working on your business and may affect your bottom line. A tax investigation could cost you money even if you’ve done nothing wrong and anyone can be selected: a business, a director or an individual tax payer.
The Fee Protection we can provide has been created to help reduce the cost of an investigation. If your business is selected for an investigation or enquiry, we or one of our partners will defend your business by responding to HMRC for you, dealing with all correspondence, preparing and defending your case; and negotiating the best possible outcome quickly and effectively.
Included as part of the Fee Protection Service is comprehensive access to Employment Law, Health and Safety and HR telephone lines, at no extra cost to you.
Cloud bookkeeping software set up and training
We can set these systems up for clients and then offer either one to one or group training so that you are using the system efficiently. Benefits of cloud software include:
- Ability to access your data from anywhere you have an internet connection
- Allows more than 1 person to access the data and record the bookkeeping transactions
- Bank and credit card transactions can flow automatically using open banking APIs
- You pay a simple monthly subscription, so no more worries about outdated software and high upgrade costs
- It allows us, your accountants to review your data live at the same time as you