Landlords – are you looking for a proactive Accountant that understand your landlord needs?
If yes, then get in touch as we regularly act for Landlords who either have a single Buy to Let property or a portfolio of properties. Whether you are an “accidental landlord” or have made a conscious plan to invest in property for the future – we can help you.
Whether you need landlord self-assessment returns or limited company accounts for a SPV (property vehicle) we can provide advice on
- Structures for holding rental properties
- Preparing and submitting your self-assessment tax return
- Understanding what allowable expenses and repairs and maintenance you can claim
- Capital gains tax on sale of property
- Mortgage relief (changes from 17/18 tax year)
- Dealing with Non-Resident Landlord returns
Every private landlord needs to complete a self-assessment tax return covering rental income, even if they do not make a profit. We can take away the stress and make sure your tax return is filed on time and you stay ahead of all the latest changes issued from HMRC.
Click here for an up to date article on the changes to residential landlord interest for tax purposes.