Self-assessment can be a time consuming and often confusing business for busy individuals. For many, it can be a stressful period with penalties and fines if your return is prepared incorrectly or delivered late to HMRC.
There are also many allowances which change year on year that can be claimed to reduce tax liabilities, which many people are not aware of.
We provide a complete personal tax service for sole trader business owners, directors of limited companies and private individuals.
Our self-assessment tax returns service includes:
- checking whether you need to complete a tax return
- Reviewing all your supporting documentation
- Preparing each relevant section of your tax return
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf to HMRC via electronic means
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Corresponding with HMRC on your behalf
We can also liaise with your mortgage broker or school bursary/grant applications if they need extra information for applications – using a professional firm demonstrates a level of diligence when preparing your self-assessment tax return.
Contact us today to discuss how we can spare you the headache of self-assessment.
If you wish us to review, produce and file your Self Assessment tax return then you will need to complete the checklist for the year. Click here to be taken to the current tax year.