Year End Company Accounts

Incorporated businesses must file annual accounts with Companies House to report on the position of the business each year. We can prepare and file accounts for limited companies, charities and CICs.

The profit you see on your accounting records and the taxable profits for corporation tax purposes can be vastly different. HMRC’s rules regarding income and allowances change regularly and it is important that clients are made aware of these.

We ensure the team regularly attend Technical CPD courses and keep abreast of all changes that may affect our clients. Our experience and knowledge of company tax allows us to provide up to date and proactive advice when reviewing, preparing and filing your business tax return.

What we can do for you:

  • Review of your bookkeeping
  • Preparation of your limited company accounts
  • Preparation of your company tax return (CT600)
  • Ensuring all accounts are iXbrl ready
  • Filing Full accounts and CT600 to HMRC
  • Filing Abbreviated accounts to Companies House
  • Ensuring you are aware of your corporation tax deadlines and obligations
  • Registering your business for corporation tax with HMRC
  • Representation if HMRC wish to enquire into your CT return
  • Professional fee insurance
  • Corporation Tax planning and advice
  • Production and filing of dormant company accounts
  • Assisting with setting up and training on cloud accounting software, such as Xero and Quickbooks