We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Part Time Office Assistant
Reporting to the Office Manager and based within the home office of this Altrincham practice, the Office Assistant will be responsible for supporting the team in a variety of tasks.
This role would suit a highly organised but flexible worker looking to work for approximately 10 hours a week, working a Thursday and Friday.
Duties/Areas of Responsibility – The position will cover:
- Being the first point of contact for clients on the telephone.
- Telephone answering
- Data inputting
- Invoice creation
- Maintaining client files
- Dealing with basic client queries
- Gathering and summarising information for other team members
- Sending client information requests on a monthly basis
- Maintaining a number of spreadsheets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Learning about accountancy and bookkeeping as a profession by seeing what other team members work on
Essential knowledge, skills, and experience
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English
- High numeracy levels
- Proficient in use of word and excel, with editing and basic formulas as a minimum requirement
- Confident in picking up the phone and talking to Clients proactively
Please contact Sid at Moore Accountancy via email@example.com with your CV, covering letter, notice period, desired hours and expected hourly rate. Please ensure you put the job title in your email description.
No Agencies Please.
Moore Accountancy is an equal opportunities employer.