Landlords – are you looking for a proactive Accountant that understand your needs?
If yes, then get in touch as we regularly act for Landlords who either have a single Buy to Let property or a portfolio of properties. Whether you are an “accidental landlord” or have made a conscious plan to invest in property for the future – we can help you.
Whether you need landlord self-assessment returns or limited company accounts for a SPV (property vehicle) we can provide advice on
- Structures for holding rental properties
- Preparing and submitting your self-assessment tax return
- Understanding what allowable expenses and repairs and maintenance you can claim
- Capital gains tax on sale of property
- Mortgage relief (changes from 17/18 tax year)
- Dealing with Non-Resident Landlord returns
Every private landlord needs to complete a self-assessment tax return covering rental income, even if they do not make a profit. We can take away the stress and make sure your tax return is filed on time and you stay ahead of all the latest changes issued from HMRC.